L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrice Yves Dubois [Terrakion's Pebbles]

Go down

Patrice Yves Dubois [Terrakion's Pebbles] Empty Patrice Yves Dubois [Terrakion's Pebbles]

Post by Schmeva Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:55 am

*General Information*

First name: Patrice
Middle name: Yves
Last name: Dubois
Nickname: Patty-chan
Sex: male
Birthday: 4th September
Origin (Region, City): Lumiose City
Status (Teacher/Student): Student
House: Terrakion's Pebbles
Subjects: History, Economy, Music, Swimming

*Appearance*

Ethnicity: Caucasian (French)
Facial Type: oval
Height: 1,84m
Physique: slender
Hair colour: dark brown with pink highlights
Hairstyle: undercut, relatively short hair on top so that they're still ductile by styling gel
Skin tone: hazel
Eye colour: bright brown
Blood type: AB+
Clothing: extravagant high-heels, shorts, leggins, waistcoats of fur, coats of fur, tops --> anything expensive, stylish and extravagant, even girly
Micellaneous: various huge rings, 1 ear stub (black, each ear), tattoo like a mandala at the left side of his neck,  tattoo  dragon eyes in the dark on chest, totally shaved except for beard stubbles/beard so short, but formed by a barber, thick necklace of silver, glittering nail polish
Voice:  e.g. Sasuke in Japanese

Allergies: lactose intolerance
Medication: against lactose intolerance
Phobias: Aichmophobia (needles), Automatonophobia (ventriloquist's dummies), Automysophobia (being dirty)

*Family*

Parents: Manuel Dubois (52, father, music producer), Josephine Dubois (42, mother, model)
Siblings: Livia (23)

*Other Relationships*

Closest acquaintance(s): Ozan Ouerghi, Wolfgang Epping, Ajdin Coskun, Anastasija Mason [....?]
Sexuality: homosexual
Love interest (+ status): /

*Behaviour*

Character traits:  bitchy, narcissitic,  a bit superficial, ambitious, chatty, sarcastic, direct, friendly (but you have to deal with casual bitchiness), supportive, eloquent, well-organized, hard-boiled, dreamer (he dreams BIG)  [imagine the most stereotypical dragqueen), loyal, sassy, dramatic

Habits: giving pieces of advice to anyone (no matter if asked or not and no matter which topic), buying shoes if depressed, playing games online, a cup of milk with honey before going to sleep

Interests and hobbies: designing clothes and fashion, making music (piano, cello), playing games, going shopping, makeup, history, economy, going swimming, acting

Mood: bored
Attitude: "You can always achieve more than you can imagine." "Work it out."
Expressiveness: extroverted

Languages: French, English,
Accent: Parisian

Guilty Pleasure: possessing a too huge number of shoes

Favorite Colors: pink, dark blue, neon green
Favorite Places at the Academy: arts room, the music rooms, swimmingpool
Favorite Flavors: chocolate, strawberries, vanilla
Favorite Foods: sushi, takoyaki, broilled insects with chocolate, noodles with eggplant and swordfish
Favorite Drinks: green tea, sake, black carrot juice
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Slumdog Millionaire
Favorite Music: Pop, Bollywood, dancehall, moderate Metal

*Pokémon*

Pokémon: Aron, Jinxley, Lvl. 5, male, sassy.

*Background*

Patrice is the son of a music producer who owns "Dubois Records" and therefore learnt that he needed to be ambitious and loud to be noticed in the harsh world of music business. He somehow became more eccentric than his father would have thought, but Mr Dubois supported his son's individuality and life choices. To provide him  good education Patrice was sent to Belleforêt with Jinxley who was given to him as a present by his mother.

*Interview*

*What do you like most about your job?*

(pats the interviewer's cheek and keeps gesturing at the height of his chest, very exaggeratedly femininely) What do you think, honey? I can give pieces of advise to young people who need to improve themselves to become the best possible version of themselves. The girls, Mallory and Tolkien, they're sweet, but they still have to work hard to become the best version of themselves. Look at their clothes,  they don't fit.

*Is there someone particular you like?*

Sorry, sweetie, but my heart belongs to my only love, music.  (walks up and down, eyes half-closed, talking dramatically with dramatic gestures, finally, he lets his hand rest of his own forehead) You cannot help me.

*What do you usually do on a free Saturday or Sunday evening?*

I support the bands with their sessions whenever I can, what would they do without me? Anyway, even I need some creative time for myself. (suddenly flowers and glitter appear while he looks demonstratively thoughtfully towards the non-visible horizon*

*Excuse me, but... why are you so dramatic?*

(he puts his arm around the interviewer who tries to back off feeling awkward) You know, my dearest friend, sweetie, birdy, darling, you cannot NOT dramatic, alright? You need to feel the drama to become successful!
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down