L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General information about the students

4 posters

Go down

General information about the students Empty General information about the students

Post by DarkSlowbro Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am

Hey folks! pirat

I just wanted to make some things clear and have them written down in here. If you disagree with any of the points or if you find any logical mistakes, please post a response in this thread and we can edit it. ^^

1. There are approximately 30 students in each course. This means that there are, for instance, a total of approximately 90 studens (year 1-3) who have, let's say, History as a subject.

2. The dorms have rooms with two beds, meaning that there are always roommates. Nobody gets a single room - not even the rich kids. Maybe it would be good if we all noted down who are our students' roommates. You can make suggestions in the comments. Smile

3. There are, of course, a lot of flat character students who arein the classes, in the dorms, on the campus, ... We can give them names (e.g. roommates should definitely have a name, even if they're NPCs) until we got the whole dorm of a house filled. Very Happy

More points to be added...
DarkSlowbro
DarkSlowbro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 307

Back to top Go down

General information about the students Empty Re: General information about the students

Post by DarkSlowbro Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:59 am

I'd like to suggest the following roommate pairs:

- Nicole Bertrand & Cassandra Watson
- Carl Fraser & Eliza Price
- Zachary Morton & Cho Graceling
- Etienne Gaillard & Gabriella Jueda Herce
- Penelope Bishop & Grace Fitzpatrick
DarkSlowbro
DarkSlowbro

Back to top Go down

General information about the students Empty Re: General information about the students

Post by PinkFluffyAlpaca Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm okay with putting Grace and Penny together. ^^
PinkFluffyAlpaca
PinkFluffyAlpaca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:13 pm

I agree with those pairs :3 I would suggest: Ivy and Audrey? I guess they belong to the same "house". Right Schlina?

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

https://academiebeauforetrp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmeva Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Hmmm... so Cosima and Miriam will be roommates right? And Aaden and another fellow which I name Henry. I mentioned this in one post and... I don't think that Dory would be too delighted to see girls and boys in a common room right?^^
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSlowbro Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Speaking as Hyacinth, I personally wouldn't mind at all. But let's hear about what Dorian hast to say about this.
DarkSlowbro
DarkSlowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum