L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaden Molesworth [Zekrom's Sparks]

Go down

Aaden Molesworth [Zekrom's Sparks] Empty Aaden Molesworth [Zekrom's Sparks]

Post by Schmeva Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm

*General Information*

First name: Aaden
Last name: Molesworth
Nickname: Aadi, Molesworth, dickhead... --> many nick names most used and introduced by Robin
Sex: male
Birthday: 5th August
Origin (Region, City):  Lumiose City
Status (Teacher/Student): Student, Zekrom's Sparks
Courses: Mechanics, History, Geo, Cooking

*Appearance*

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)
Facial Type: long
Height: 1,77m
Weight: 85kg
Physique: muscular, lanky
Hair colour: honey brown
Hairstyle: shoulder-length hair, beanie  ; beard
Eye colour: right eye: bright grey, left eye: brown
Skin Tone: hazel, brown in summer
Blood Type: A positive
Clothing: baggies, hip hop style, "gangsta", beanies, skating clothes
Miscellaneous: right arm bandaged, left arm: sweat band with lightning, upper left arm: tattoo signs of Ra and the eye, key chain.

Voice: Tenore, loud, e.g., Richard Madden (Robert Stark, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT6LBDoX2Hc )

Allergies: Gerbera, carrots
Medication: /
Phobias: freedom stolen from him, coulrophobia (clowns)

*Family:*
Parents: Mr. Jeremy Molesworth (53), Mrs. Elizabeth Molesworth (51)
Siblings: Mariah (13), Jasmine (9)
Uncle: Fred Hendricks (57) (his mother's brother)
Grandparents: Lothar Hendricks (81) ; Jessica Molesworth (78) & Ethan Molesworth (83)

*Relationships*
Closest acquaintance(s): Robin Mallory, Zachary Morton, Drew Fitzpatrick, Carl Fraser, Ashley Bell, Evelyn Tolkien, Nicole Bertrand, Ozan Ouerghi, Olivia Hernandes [suggestions? Comment,plz]
Sexuality: heterosexual
Love interest (+ status): single. (later on in a relationship with his girlfriend Elin who does not attend the academy; later wife)

*Behaviour*

Character traits: sarcastic, humorous, underachieving, troublemaking, charming, waggish, hot-tempered, womanizer [chaotic neutral]
Habits: listening to loud music so that he mostly passes the campus with his headphones on, loves skating in the building, never takes his beanie off, collects beanies and other hats, likes to invent silly words and puns
Interests and hobbies:  history, working on cars, cooking (although he doesn't cook well), manual work, mythology, technology, skating, describing how people might taste (which is not always flattering)

Guilty Pleasure: spraying graffiti

Favorite Colors: green, brown, grey, crimson
Favorite Places at the Academy: the weirdos' hide-out, the working place
Favorite Flavors: pistachio, curry, oregano, melon, chocolate
Favorite Foods: meat (don't convict him, but you can't let him live without meat), sandwiches, chocolate, curry
Favorite Drinks: beer, coke, ice tea
Favorite Books: The Keeper
Favorite Music: Hip-Hop, Metal

Mood: Mostly in a good mood, ready to cause chaos, charming and flirting with women at bars
Attitude: Provoking and competitive
Expressiveness:  expressive and active, no person who sulks and doesn't act
When Happy: teasing and singing songs about others
When Depressed: not to be spoken to, gloomy vibes, listening to loud music
When Angry: gets loud, tells you what he thinks, working on his machines, depending on level of rage: letting it out, once he hit the wall so that a hole was left behind

Languages: French, English (native, both C2), German (C1), Turkish (C1), Spanish (B1)
Accent: English: American ; French: Parisian

*Pokémon*

Pokémon 1: Jolteon, Lvl. 1, male, Apollo

*Background*

Aaden is the oldest child of a normal family, he has two younger sisters (9 and 13) which always like to bother him. His life has been rather calm, too calm for him, his father is a cook and his mother a lawyer which were always away and made him feel like they didn't care about him. He became a rebel, he started skipping school and traveled through the country until he was caught after a while, but he decided to stay with his uncle instead who lives in the mountains and gave the Jolteon to him which made Aaden care more about others. After years of living a calm life his father recovered again, from cancer, but no one had told them about it so that he determined to become a better parent. This is why he worked hard and was sent to the academy in order to learn more things which might be useful for him in his later life.

Interview

*What do you like most about your job?*

Which job? I am a student, dude, what do you think? It's that I learn interesting things. There is much I don't know about the world, so stop bothering me, you little nuisance. (grins and ruffling the interviewer's hair)

*Is there someone particular you like?*

Possible? At the moment... I am not sure, there must be a  person who immediately catches my eye and interest. Do you have a suggestion? (cocks his head, peeps if a teacher comes and pulls something which looks like a small joint and lits it)

*What do you usually do on a free Saturday or Sunday evening?*

Participating in clubs, listening to my friends' band, thrwoing parties and skating. There is much to do, but the most important part is: chilling out.

*Was is your type of bitches?*

You know, dude, you should be aware that I am the king. If there is a bowl of candy would you like to only taste one? No, you would be curious about all of them. And if they are stupid enough to fall for me... that's their problem as everyone knows my reputation. That girl who makes me settle down and fall in love has to be extremely special. She should be calm, but speak her mind. Honesty is important just like being able to deal with quips and counter if possible. Should not ba arrogant, but a bit crazy. That's the stuff I need. Moreover... I somehow often act overprotective, would be happy if I can protect her in some situations. (laughs and inhales the fume) No one hurts my pearl, alright? And don't you dare look at her then.
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum