L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Goldberg [Zekrom's Sparks]

Go down

Jim Goldberg [Zekrom's Sparks] Empty Jim Goldberg [Zekrom's Sparks]

Post by Schmeva Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 pm

*General Information*

First name: Jim
Last name: Goldberg
Nickname: Jimmy
Sex: male
Birthday: 14th September
Origin (Region, City): Lumiose City
Status (Teacher/Student): Student
House: Zekrom’s Sparks/ Mechanics
Subjects: Mechanics, Nature Studies, Biology, History

*Appearance*

Ethnicity: Caucasian [Belgian-French]
Facial Type: angular
Height: 1,80 m
Physique: neither broad not slim, a bit fatty around the waist so that he only looks and feels soft
Hair colour: dark red
Hairstyle: wild, tousled
Skin tone: skin colour, healthy, if brown: rather reddish
Eye colour: bluegrey
Blood type: B+
Clothing: shirt and above that a t-shirt of superheroes (Marvel and DC), trunks, two different socks (sometimes glowing, often colourful with patterns)
Micellaneous: freckles, always carries his ventriloquist's dummy „Ramses” which talks back
Voice:  Jesse from Full House, tenor, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgpg3TFXyA , 0:38

Allergies: nuts
Medication: /
Phobias: Agrizoophobia

*Family*

Parents: Samuel Goldberg (44, father, banker), Julie Goldberg (44, mother, author)
Siblings: Oscar (16)

*Other Relationships*

Closest acquaintance(s): Yannick Twain, Grace Fitzpatrick, Etienne Gaillard, Ajdin Coskun, Liz, Gabriella Juerda Herce, Carl Fraser
Sexuality: heterosexual
Love interest (+ status): /

*Behaviour*

Character traits:  laughs and talks much, teases, entertainer, laid-back, lazy, hard-boiled, tomfoolish, hedonistic, is out of it, peculiar, flighty, childish

Habits:
- greets people who already appear to be in a bad mood with a lame joke or similar
-has arguments with his puppet
- freaks out due to amazement when he sees rare insects and plants
- swimming naked

Interests and hobbies: building puppets and model planes/ editing them, biology, acting, playing the harp, writing, history

Mood: enthusiastic
Attitude: optimistic
Expressiveness: extroverted

Languages: French, English, Portuguese
Accent: Parisian, British English

Guilty Pleasure: Writing erotic novels, Weed

Favorite Colors: Purple, pine green, orange
Favorite Places at the Academy: the weirdo's hideout, swimming pool
Favorite Flavors: peanut, strawberry, rose
Favorite Foods: peanutbutter-strawberryjam-sandwich, hamburgers
Favorite Drinks: beer, cola, energydrinks, whiskey
Favorite Books: Around the World in 80 Days, Brave New World, 50 Shades of Grey
Favorite Music: Rock, Country

*Pokémon*

Pokémon: Raichu, Otto, Lvl. 5, male. Feature: Funny glasses on the top of its head.

*Background*

Jim is the older son of a rather wealthy family and grew up sheltered. Nevertheless, he always felt like having to cheer up the mood at home, especially since his father suffered from depression when he was younger. As a result he wanted to become a comedian and also found interest in ventriloquist's dummies. He met his Raichu searching for new plants to analyse as it was curious about what would happen. They never parted again and were sent to the academy together.

*Interview:*

*What do you like most about your job?*

That I can make people laugh. It's the best thing you can do to people. [Ramses: Or you can make them obeyyyy your rrrrrrreign.] Excuse me? We're not in Egypt any more. [R.: Aaaaaany more? YOu neverrrrr werrrrrrrre, you blue ox. Maybe not in yourrrr head!] You're rude. Sorry about it, he still thinks that he's pharao. [R.: I am! OBEY me!] *Jim smiles irritatedly*

*Is there someone particular you like?*

Ehm, I don't know, but maybe there'll be a significant other! [ R.: In your drrrrreams! He would rather sleep in one bed with his mummy! You understand? *laughs evilly*] I wished I could make him silent.

*What do you usually do on a free Saturday or Sunday evening?*

Fleeing from this nagger? I take care that I can follow my hbbies without having him comment on everything. Going out's also important -- how could you survive without beer? [R.: He'll become a beerholic! Look at his belly and you'll seeeeee! *laughs again*] Shut up!

*Why do you carry that thing with you?*

If I knew that... [R.: He needs me, that's why! *laughs*]
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum