L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cedric I. Merrythought [Jirachi's Gears]

Go down

Cedric I. Merrythought [Jirachi's Gears] Empty Cedric I. Merrythought [Jirachi's Gears]

Post by Schmeva Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:32 am

*General Information*

First name: Cedric Ilias
Last name: Merrythought
Sex: male
Birthday: 28th February
Origin (Region, City):  Laverre City
Status (Teacher/Student):  Student, Jirachi's Gears
Courses: Economy, Sports, Geology, Philosophy

*Appearance*

Ethnicity: Caucasian -- Scottish
Facial Type: round, full
Height: 1, 84m
Physique: corpulent, chunky
Hair colour: ginger
Hairstyle: short,  spiky, but so long that they can fall; side parting
Eye colour: dark grey
Skin colour: Light
Blood Type: A+
Clothing: sneakers, woolen socks, kilt, sweatshirt ( on special occasions he wears trousers)
Miscellaneous: necklace with symbol of a clan, bag in fron of his belly

Voice: low, intensive, loud, e.g. Thor ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUqcPR-SjQg )

Allergies: /
Medication: /
Phobias: Atychiphobia, slight homophobia

*Family*
Parents: Anne Merrythought (47, manager), Howard Merrythought (41, head of a company exporting tobacco)

*Relationships*
Closest acquaintance(s): Wolfgang Epping, Anastasija Mason, [Fabienne Laroche]
Sexuality: heterosexual
Love interest (+ status): ?

*Behaviour*

Character traits: less arrogant and snobbish, but priggish, traditional and thinks highly of his family and roots, friendly, but deceitful at the same time,persistent, sardistic, would kill for his friends.

Habits: teasing the weirdos, always carries a games console (Gameboy, DS etc.) with him, explaining each single step in a match he has seen, always disagrees with the weirdos on principle, hanging out with his friends in the music room and similar, eating when he's stressed out

Interests and hobbies: working on computers, playing video games, rugby, American football, economy, slagging, geology, philosophy

Guilty Pleasure: unusal music

Favorite Colors: green, yellow
Favorite Places at the Academy:
Favorite Flavors: spicy, paprika, curry, ananas
Favorite Foods: gummy bears, haggis, fish'n'chips
Favorite Drinks: energy drink, cola, cocktails, beer
Favorite Books: /
Favorite Music: Techno, Hip Hop

Mood: bored
Attitude: "A Merrythought does not have to apologise." "Only money helps you out."
Expressiveness: medium, holds back if his mother's, but not towards his class mates
When Happy: Going outside, friendlier than usual, his insults are not as bad as normally
When Depressed: playing even more games all day long
When Angry:  eating, head growing red, loud, telling you off

Languages: French, English (C2)
Accent: French: Amiens region, English: Scottish

*Pokémon*

Pokémon 1: Beldum, Name : Heathrow, Lvl. 1, ?

*Background*

Cedric I. Merrythought is the only son of a wealthy and old Scottish house. They could afford sending him to the academy as  he also is a good pokémon trainer and treats Heathrow very well. His family always saw themselves as something better and concluded the legitimation for that from their blood and he was raised and educated keeping this in mind. Moreover, he rarely had contact with the „ordinary“ children so that he couldn't gather his own experiences which made him apprehend those characteristics. He met Heathrow playing outside in the mountains, he had found him in a bad state so that Cedric had cared for him for a really long time which made them befriend each other.

nterview

*What do you like most about your job?*

The excursions with Miss Roth and... I guess fucking those weirdoes up to be honest. *grins* I don't like their law-breaking and how they think that they're better than anyone. What about those colours? Being special, huh? *wheezing contemptuously, leans back raising an eye brow; the can in his hands begins to creak*

*Is there someone particular you like?*

Never thought about that. There are cute girls even with those idiots, but what should I say? I won't tell a li'l wimp.

*What do you usually do on a free Saturday or Sunday evening?*

Not being annoyed by journalists. Games, bros, chilling out. You don't need to know more. *laughs and takes a gulp*

*Why are you such... such... such an... such a stinker?*

You really wanna be beaten up, huh?! *His left eye's twitching, leans in about to stand up*
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down