L'Academie.Beauforet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajdin Coşkun [Celebi's Petals]

Go down

Ajdin Coşkun [Celebi's Petals] Empty Ajdin Coşkun [Celebi's Petals]

Post by Schmeva Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Pokémon Academy RPG

First name: Ajdin
Last name: Coşkun
Sex: male
Birthday: 24th April
Origin (Region, City): Shalour City
Status (Teacher/Student): Student, Celebi's Petals
Courses: Nature Studies, Music, History, Mechanics

*Appearance*

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Turkish-French)
Facial type: long-oval
Height: 1,77m
Physique: slender/wispy, lanky
Hair colour: black
Hairstyle: shoulder-length, tousled
Eye colour: dark brown
Skin colour: caramel brown
Blood Type: 0 +
Clothing: dark, black, leather → mostly associated with rock and metal
Miscellaneous: piercings (2 rings in his left ear, 1 earring in his right one),

Voice: severe, rather low, raucous, e.g., Tarkan (  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqK6L0SI2b4  )

Allergies: acarians
Medication: /
Phobias: Pediculophobia, Nosocomephobia

*Family*
Parents: Abdullah Coşkun (54, father, psychiatrist), Ilham Coşkun (51, mother, fashion designer)
Siblings: Senna (14), Fatma (17), Savaş (21)

*Behaviour*

Character traits: humorous, romantic, caring, charming, but holds himself back, heartthrob, a bit moody, does everything for those he likes and loves → sacrificial, a bit lazy, dreamy
Habits: planning romantic situations, but stopping himself, listening to music 20 mins before going to bed, early bird, talking to the plants and herbs if alone

Interests and hobbies: music (plays the bass and guitar), history, writing songs, singing, working manually, plants, acts, medicine, astrophysics, reading

Guilty Pleasure: romantic novels

Favorite Colors: Brown, olive green, turquoise
Favorite Places at the Academy: the library, the weirdo's hideout
Favorite Flavors: honey, nuts, sesame, chocolate
Favorite Foods: börek, lahmacun, escargot, crêpes, pizza
Favorite Drinks: beer, Turkish coffee, cola
Favorite Books: Jane Eyre, The Sense of an Ending, Star Wars, The Man and the Sea, Huckleberry Finn
Favorite Music: Metal, Turkish pop, Rock

Mood: happy, sometimes thoughtful
Attitude: understanding
Expressiveness: very expressive, open
When Happy: smiling, greeting everyone, talking to anyone on the streets
When Depressed: reading or going outside if possible to drink coffee and talk to other people
When Angry: pissed, direct, does not make a secret out of it, but holds back if person important to him

Languages: English, French, Turkish, Arabic
Accent: Turkish

*Pokémon*

Pokémon 1: Oddish, Lvl. 1, male, Bonnet

*Relationships*
Closest acquaintance(s): Nicole Bertrand, Aaden Molesworth, Theobald Van Hoven, Drew Fitzpatrick, Evelyn Tolkien, Charles Griffin, Kiano Sanogo [suggestions????? out of the gang someone??], Yannick Twain
Sexuality: heterosexual
Love interest (+ status): Nicole Bertrand (girlfriend after half a year)

*Background:*

Ajdin comes from a family of 6 people, 2 younger sisters, 1 older brother, his father a psychiatrist, his mother a fashion designer. He does not get along well with his father as he is strict and wants to push him towards goals Ajdin does not yearn for with the result that he is sent to Belleforêt. This is the reason why Theo becomes like a substitute parents to him. Ajdin found his Oddish in the fields while analysing plants he had just found and it would not leave his side especially when he feeds it due to his soft heart.

*Interview:*

*What do you like most about your job?*

That I'm away from my father. At least a little bit. I hate it to be controlled by him all the time. Anyway it also means that I cannot take care of my sisters... but we call each other as often as possible.

*Is there someone particular you like?*

She's the cutest and shiest girl you could imagine. Most would not... well some do not understand that she is wonderful and bother her, but she won't be alone in that situation. Not as long as I am with her. *smiles optimistically, and seems to think of the girl while putting his arms behind his head*

*What do you usually do on a free Saturday or Sunday evening?*

What should a young man do? I don't pick up girls like Aaden does, I'm a good guy, I just want to meet friends, follow my gusto and have some free time. Maybe that girl will go on a date with me?

*You're close to one of the librarians, Theobald Van Hoven. How come?*

Well... when I started working at the library, Ms Merryweather was very strict and left me with Theo. She did not like me and was skeptical, but Theo took me under his wing and we got along pretty well. I can talk to him about anything and vice versa I guess. *grins and bobs the interviewer's arm*
Schmeva
Schmeva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 324

Back to top Go down